1. Information on How to Enter and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
4. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter's decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
5. All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person's ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
6. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter is Shane Crawford TV Pty Ltd ABN is 65 105 996 629 (Promoter) of Level 12, Suite 1237 St Kilda Rd Towers Melbourne Vic 3008
8. Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over excluding:
a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prize);
b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) of these Conditions of Entry;
c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph (b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
9. Promotion commences on 03 March 2013 and entries close at 11.59pm
(Melbourne time) on 30 June 2013 ("Promotion Period").
Judging of all entries will take place by at least three (3) representatives of the Promoter at the office of the Promoter as specified in paragraph 7 ("Judging Location").
Judging of entries will take place as follows, all time references are Melbourne time, -
|Judging Session||Entries Start00:01||Entries End11:59||Judging 12 noon|
|March||03 March 2013||31 March 2013||01 April 2013|
|April||01 April 2013||30 April 2013||01 May 2013|
|May||01 May 2013||31 May 2013||03 June 2013|
|June||01 June 2013||30 June 2013||01 July 2013|
("Judging"). Each entry will be individually judged based on the originality, creative merit,
and level of humour it delivers. 10. Winners will be notified by telephone and email and celebrated on
11. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period:
(a) take a picture of themselves or other individuals doing something funny or video footage of themselves or other individuals doing something ‘funny' ("Funny Bit"). Funny Bit should be relevant to www.crawf.com.au ie relevant to leading a fun and healthy lifestyle.
(b) visit www.crawf.com.au
(c) click the promotional tab;
(d) input the requested details including full name, address, valid email address and phone number, and upload their Funny Bit; and
(e) submit the fully completed entry form.
12. Each Funny BIt must:
(a) be original;
(b) be free of any claims, including copyright claims, by other parties;
(c) Photos - be in JPEG, PNG or GIF format no larger than 1MB and Videos in mov, wmv, avi, mp4, mpg format no larger than 3MB and no longer than 3 minutes.
13. Each Funny bit must NOT:
(a) be offensive or be likely to cause offence to any person or group of persons;
(b) depict any person or animal engaged in any activity that might injure any other animal or person;
(c) promote or depict illegal or negligent activity;
(d) infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights, performer's rights or rights of reputation) of any person, whether as a result of being communicated to the public or otherwise;(e) except for publication as provided for in this Promotion, have previously been shown to the public or a substantial number of members of the public; and
(f) in whole or in part, have been submitted as an entry in any other promotion.
14. A Funny Bit may be entered only once and only by one Eligible Entrant.
15. The promoter will not be liable for any breach of copyright. The entrant will be solely responsible for their own entry and the consequences of submitting them. The entrant represents and warrants that: Their entry is their own and:
a) They own or have all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize the promoter to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all entries to enable inclusion and use of the entries in the manner contemplated by these terms and conditions; and;
b) They have written consent, release and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the entry.
16. If the same, or substantially the same, Funny Bit is submitted in more than one entry, only the first entry received will be accepted. For the purposes of this provision, the time that the internet entry is received will be the entry time. If, in the Promoter's opinion, two or more Funny Bits are the same, or are substantially the same, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, exclude one or more of the Entrants which submitted those Funny Bits.
17. Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promoter's database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
18. Entries will be moderated by the Promoter for any inappropriate content (including sexually explicit images and any other content not permitted in paragraph 28). Once the Promoter has viewed the Entry and deemed it acceptable (in its absolute discretion), the Entry will be placed on the Promotion page at www.crawf.com.au The Promoter reserves the right to not post any entry or remove any entry posted at www.crawf.com.au in accordance with paragraph 28.
The Promoter is not liable for any technical difficulty or error that results in any Entry being wholly or partly unavailable for online access, for any period of time.
19. Limit of three (3) entries per household per month of the Promotion.
20. The best valid entry, as determined by the Promoter, will win either a Giant Defy 1 (mens) Adult Road Bicycle or a Giant Avail (womens) Adult Road Bicycle valued at $1,399 RRP (including GST).
Prize winner will be required to visit their nearest Giant Bicycle dealer, as advised by the Promoter, to collect their prize.
21. Total prize pool value is $5,596.00 RRP (including GST).
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
23. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
24. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
25. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
26. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
27. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
28. Prize, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
29. When an entrant submits any materials via the Promotion including photos and video footage ("Content"), the entrant, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub- licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or not post on the Promotion page any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any property that appears in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
31. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
32. Any cost associated with accessing the Promoters website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) use of a prize.
34. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.